Have you heard the latest news? Activity Timeline has new features!
Let’s not waste time and dive deeper into the recent improvements:
1. Issue Panel:
Added possibility to create sub-tasks for issues on the left panel as well as a new “Epic/Story” field. You may also filter issues by Priority or Release ( FixVersion) as for now.
2. Main Dashboard:
Added support of new additional fields on Issue Card, just choose preferable fields with the help of Configuration tab :
- Added possibility to clone Placeholders (w/o issue), just hold a Ctrl key and drag the required one:
- Possibility to specify time on “Log work” dialog
Added new ‘My Teams’ menu for a user, which shows your teams and allows to create new teams directly from the tab :
- Good news for Agile teams, we implemented Story Point to Hours Conversion Factor per project for your convenience:
- New Default module view per user configuration in My Account page:
- User roles management UI improvements
- Possibility to add description to Custom Events types
- Added a configuration to show more than 30 users on Dashboard
- Possibility to assign Skill to users at Skill Creation
4. Report Module:
Enjoy a re-designed Reports module UI:
- New Custom Event Report based on scheduled events:
- Added support of additional fields in “Detailed Worklog Report”
- Possibility to Include worklogs on Timeline Excel report
- Allows users to choose past months in Timeline reports
- A number of other improvements and bug fixes
To know more about ActivityTimeline useful features schedule a Demo on ActivityTimeline.com
Try a free trial on a Website or on a Marketplace.