Find Duplicates: How to Avoid Bug-Clones in Jira?October 29, 2019
Planning Work for Consultants with Jira and Activity TimelineJanuary 17, 2020
Have you heard the latest news? Activity Timeline has new features!
Let’s not waste time and dive deeper into the recent improvements:
1. Issue Panel:
Added possibility to create sub-tasks for issues on the left panel as well as a new “Epic/Story” field. You may also filter issues by Priority or Release ( FixVersion) as for now.
2. Main Dashboard:
Added support of new additional fields on Issue Card, just choose preferable fields with the help of Configuration tab :
- Added possibility to clone Placeholders (w/o issue), just hold a Ctrl key and drag the required one:
- Possibility to specify a time on “Log work” dialog
Added new ‘My Teams’ menu for a user, which shows your teams and allows to create new teams directly from the tab :
- Good news for Agile teams, we implemented Story Point to Hours Conversion Factor per project for your convenience:
- New Default module view per user configuration in My Account page:
- User roles management UI improvements
- Possibility to add a description to Custom Events types
- Added a configuration to show more than 30 users on Dashboard
- Possibility to assign Skill to users at Skill Creation
4. Report Module:
Enjoy a re-designed Reports module UI:
- New Custom Event Report based on scheduled events:
- Added support of additional fields in “Detailed Worklog Report”
- Possibility to Include work logs on Timeline Excel report
- Allows users to choose past months in Timeline reports
- A number of other improvements and bug fixes
To know more about ActivityTimeline useful features schedule a Demo on ActivityTimeline.com
Start a free trial.
Enhance your Jira with Reliex apps
Start a 30-day free trial. No credit card required.